What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Double Exposure Trees

H9nter.D01

Hi guys, I was just wondering if anyone would be able to help me with this? I'd like a double exposure, with the trees in the foreground (excluding the ones in the background) around the level of the model's forehead/eyebrow at the lowest, if possible? If you could keep the left eye uncovered, that would be great as well. If the forest image provided doesn't suffice, feel free to use your own. Thanks in advance :) Nat1.2TBC.jpgforest1.jpg

Have absolutely no idea what you're asking. You want a double exposure of the forest beginning at here eyebrow level but only with the trees that appear at the front of the second image?
Haven't done double exposures before but would like to take shot. Just don't understand what you want...

Is this something like what you're asking?

double exposure practice.jpg

I was thinking maybe something more like this???? This image is not a candidate for a true double exposure effect.

Example only
Screen Shot 2021-12-06 at 5.56.56 PM.png

@IamSam - that would make sense. But the OP said "around the level of the model's forehead/eyebrow at the lowest". Tried that just in the forehead but the image was too small to understand what it was.

Hopefully the OP will respond. It is an interesting exercise.

My bad. didn't explain that too well and I'm aware it's not really a good candidate for double exposure. I was just interested to see if anyone had any other methods and their results with it. I appreciate you all giving it a go, though :)

Back