What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dragon Boat Races

Hatch

A few photos from yesterdays event. Very colorful gathering.

Guy motivationg his team.
00016.jpg

Happy Mother's Day
00017.jpg

ROW!
00018.jpg

The Cig
00020.jpg

Hope you like the photos. Hatch

Sheba

Hatch, these are good!

I hang out at a photography forum and I saw some similar images. These are so clear! The other photographer was saying it was raining very hard which can wreak havoc on focusing.

Took me a second to realize these weren't from the same forum. :rofl:

What camera did you use?

The emotion you caught in these is perfect! The girl screaming is a classic. :rofl:

Hatch

HI Sheba,

Glad you like the photos. The weather was overcast but no rain. :} I shot these with theCanon 20D/ Canon 100-400L IS USM and the 50mm 1.4 USM

Love the camera and have learned tons using a dSLR. Such a different world to explore.

I post photos over on Photosig for critiques... working on getting better and learning more. A few more photos taken over the past few months.

the little girl was not happy to say the least. Mom took her around for a few laps in the car and she screamed the entire time. [stuned]

http://www.photosig.com/go/users/userphotos?id=207280

Thanks again, Hatch :}

Sheba

Thanks for the link to your photos, Hatch. Your surfer pictures are amazing! Especially the one on the first page with all the foam! WOW!

Must be nice to be multi-talented! :}

Hatch

Thank you Sheba for the kind words. I think a little luck come into play. [shhh] LOL The surf photos were a blast to shoot. Thanks again for checking out the shots.

Hatch