What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Drawing effect

linu

Hi!
Can someone make this picture look like drawing or make it look better, maybe like real picture, not a coin.Опълченци.pngpr_20180223_10lv_img3_bg.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Here is another approach yet I used the original held by the hand.
Just simply made it a Smart Object, applied Find Edges Filter, and applied Threhold adjustment Layer (which can be adjusted to taste)
Hope this helps some
John Wheeler

Make-lines-adj.jpg

thebestcpu

Guru
Here is another approach similar to the prior post with one change.
Just simply made it a Smart Object, applied Find Edges Filter, and added a 50% gray Layer above and set to Blend of Hard Mix. For areas I wanted to Lighten, I just painted white with a low opacity brush and where I wanted it darker I painted black with a low opacity brush. I could tune in to the desire density of edges that way. I also added a black and white adjustment Layer to get rid of any remnants of color.
If too many dot patterns or in other areas could be removed by painting 100% white on an additional Layer
Hope this helps some
John Wheeler

Make-lines-adj2.jpg