What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Dreading double jaw surgery

onlydode

Could someone PS what I will look like?

My side profile has already been edited. The front facing photo, I know, is a bit harder to do. Could anyone give it a try?

959944F7-AA8C-4A2A-863F-D44282AB9B2D.jpeg

F5C5F38C-934F-46CC-B9BA-D97D888A07B9.jpeg

Very difficult to fix a problem we don't see. Exactly what is the jaw surgery for?

It’s what’s known as a recessed jaw, which means upper and lower jaws are not protruded outward enough. The side profile there shows an edit where my jaw is coming out more, so the request is to make the front facing photo seem like I just turned towards the camera with the jaw shown in the side profile

I made my best try. Looked at some before and afters and most of them are profile and dependent on the type of surgery.
I tried to make your chin sharper and pulled in your cheeks a bit to simulate the stretching of the jaw.
It's really a guess on my part but maybe this gives you some insight.
It's a fairly serious surgery but the results can be quite dramatic. Best of health and success with this procedure!
- Jeff
jaw surgery preview.jpg

I've been meaning to play with puppet warp. I like it. Similar result to the above but maybe a bit more pronounced?
chin.png
I went a little more extreme based on the google search of photos like this:
1624504222736.png

Back