What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

dreams?

That´s pretty cool Inoob! I can´t really get what he´s standing on though, I mean where the feet are going, is that a ledge? :)

This is very beautiful indeed, but I concur. You cannot understand whether he is standing on solid ground or in the air.

all the bricks is a wall, so i belive his not standing on anything...

a bit deeper than the surface it´s put on. I like it!

Banksy as inspired oh so many people hasn't he?

Maybe saturate the images into the wall a little, rather than just sitting on it.

yes it is supposed to look like anyway, any suggestions to make it more realistic?

You might try playing around with displacement map filtering. If you haven't done it, you'll really want to look up a tutorial, but you can get the shadow and the bricks to merge better.

I understand now, I think the "problem" with the feet was just because the bricks change direction right where his feet are, if they had been on the rest of the "regular" wall, I wouldn´t even have noticed it. It´s really good though inoob. :)

Definitely needs a displacement map. Then maybe weather the black images so they look like they've been on a the wall for a while.

Agent

Yes, it is. I had to zoom in pretty close to see it, but it worked well. Did you use the displace filter? I guess it would depend on how you are going to use/display this, at what size and all. At this size it's really subtle BUT, I can see it. You may want to try redoing the map with higher numbers, or even with negative numbers to increase the ridges. I think it's highlights move down and right and shadows move up and left. Or the other way around. Aren't I a lot of help. Let me check that. There may be some tutorials on the site; well maybe you already know. I just think it helps to know how things work (even though I'm dense with some technologies). :D

this will help , but its in GIMP not photoshop , pretty sure you can distinguish the differences tho :)

Looks better. I would still weather the black a little bit, so it looks like it's been on the wall for a while.

Agent

Back