What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dunlop Art Car Competition - artcar.dunlop.eu.

Dunlopian

Hi, my name is Fred, I work for Dunlop and thought you might be interested to hear about our Art Car Competition.

We’re asking people to turn the Dunlop sponsored Ferrari racing at Le Mans 24H race in June into an amazing Art Cart. It’s a great contest that runs across 12 countries in Europe.

4 winners will be selected in each country and the final winner of our contest will not only see his/her creation unveiled at the official Le Mans test, but also receive €1000 and tickets to the race itself to see the car in action + other great prizes depending on your country of participation.

Even if you don’t submit a design yourself we need you to vote for your favourite. Thanks for your support and good luck ! One URL: artcar.dunlop.eu

Hi, my name is Fred, I work for Dunlop and thought you might be interested to hear about our Art Car Competition.

We’re asking people to turn the Dunlop sponsored Ferrari racing at Le Mans 24H race in June into an amazing Art Cart. It’s a great contest that runs across 12 countries in Europe.

4 winners will be selected in each country and the final winner of our contest will not only see his/her creation unveiled at the official Le Mans test, but also receive €1000 and tickets to the race itself to see the car in action + other great prizes depending on your country of participation.

Even if you don’t submit a design yourself we need you to vote for your favourite. Thanks for your support and good luck ! One URL: artcar.dunlop.eu
event like this that make the spirit of the artist at work.
I hope every work of art, however bad it may be appreciated. even in the event such as this is more appreciated. I am proud of the activities that you offer.
unfortunately did not exist in my country Indonesia...

Back