What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dylan’s World

Nice one! if you want more realism/blending on the planet maybe some shadowing to add some volume, the old western font I don't think its the best for this case being planets and space... adding some background could help to make the letters more visible, like a light for example.

I made a 2-minute example of what I said.

18C02C12-FE19-4D55-AF0B-B2576C499DEDf.jpg

Nice work. I had seen the TUTORIAL for this a year or so ago and wondered if it had been updated using smart objects. I haven't created one yet, but seems like all you would need to do is convert the starting grid into a smart object, make a copy, and spherize. This way you won't have to re-create the sphere (and copy for reflection) each time you want to add new images.

Edit: The reflection would usually be used for a surface. To me it looks odd to have the reflection when it's floating in space.

Nice work. I had seen the TUTORIAL for this a year or so ago and wondered if it had been updated using smart objects. I haven't created one yet, but seems like all you would need to do is convert the starting grid into a smart object, make a copy, and spherize. This way you won't have to re-create the sphere (and copy for reflection) each time you want to add new images.

Edit: The reflection would usually be used for a surface. To me it looks odd to have the reflection when it's floating in space.

Hi IAM5AM
I have created a layer where hopefully I can just exchange images as he grows. It is a good tutorial I am still very much a newbie and enjoyed doing this
Cheers

I wrote a script that creates a photosphere like this. It is limited to a 6x6 matrix, but it is easy enough to change these values. The background is black but it could be transparent.
You just have to prepare 36 square photos in a folder before launching the script. It was possible to cut a 1:1 square in a 3:2 rectangle, but the subject is not always in the middle. It is better if the user resizes his photos by himself.
You can download this script here if you want to try it. Your feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you mcgregorbart for that excellent work.

I wrote a script that creates a photosphere like this. It is limited to a 6x6 matrix, but it is easy enough to change these values. The background is black but it could be transparent.
You just have to prepare 36 square photos in a folder before launching the script. It was possible to cut a 1:1 square in a 3:2 rectangle, but the subject is not always in the middle. It is better if the user resizes his photos by himself.
You can download this script here if you want to try it. Your feedback will be appreciated.
Thank you mcgregorbart for that excellent work.
Thanks Dormeur I shall give the script a try over the weekend thank you for sharing. I shall let you know how I get on.

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work on this idea.
If you download the script to day, you will find a new version with the following modifications :
- you can choose the dimensions of the square matrix (from 2 to 8 lines and columns),
- a shadow on the sphere for the 3D was added,
- your work will be save without background (transparency) in PNG format. Now you can add the background you want.

Thank you. It was a pleasure to work on this idea.
If you download the script to day, you will find a new version with the following modifications :
- you can choose the dimensions of the square matrix (from 2 to 8 lines and columns),
- a shadow on the sphere for the 3D was added,
- your work will be save without background (transparency) in PNG format. Now you can add the background you want.
Hi Dormeur74
This script is Brilliant your very talented and thank you very much for sharing with me, so easy to use below is sample of about 10 minutes work I just picked folder at random for images. Thanks again

Back