What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Easter background wanted

Britt26

Hello. I would love if someone could change the background to a grass field with flowers or just something Easter

Thank you so much 29975A6C-6FB9-4B37-8087-1D13D8535995.jpeg29975A6C-6FB9-4B37-8087-1D13D8535995.jpeg

Thanks man ^^, i like to practice and study how it should be in every case XD, in this case it wasn't that hard, soft light, no extra shadows... his left knee still need some work maybe XD, in this case i struggled a lot more with his colors, contrast to blend with the background, less red, more green, a little more contrast ......no matter what i touch its always something wrong in the head and face area mostly XD.

Cheers!

Thanks man ^^, i like to practice and study how it should be in every case XD, in this case it wasn't that hard, soft light, no extra shadows... his left knee still need some work maybe XD, in this case i struggled a lot more with his colors, contrast to blend with the background, less red, more green, a little more contrast ......no matter what i touch its always something wrong in the head and face area mostly XD.

Cheers!
Seems pretty clear to me that you deserve that GURU tag under your name. :bowdown:

Back