What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Eclipse ... kind of ....

There's a lot of Likes pooring in since yesterday and I haven't had the time to thank everyone individually ...

So - Thank You All Who Have Given Likes On My Recent Posts !!

Love you all !!!

Yeah - I know ... just kidding around here ...

All these positive comments have made me kind of see them in another way, but you know just too well yourself how it is ... if you're not quite happy with something you've created - you will be the last person convinced otherwise...

Yeah - I know ... just kidding around here ...

All these positive comments have made me kind of see them in another way, but you know just too well yourself how it is ... if you're not quite happy with something you've created - you will be the last person convinced otherwise...

Oh yes! I know what you mean. We see with different eyes :)

beautiful one!

Indeed we do, Cindy. That's kind of "the curse of creating stuff". You're not happy with something so you see only that small detail, go blind for the rest and fail to see the big picture.

beautiful one!

And - Ladies and Gents - another Swede merges from the shadows !!!

Ledsen om jag inte har lagt märke till dig förrän nu, men det har varit ganska hektiskt senaste veckorna...
Translation: Sorry if I've not noticed you until now, but things have been busy for the last few weeks...
So - please forgive me and Welcome To The Photoshop Forum of Photoshop Forums !! :yourock:

... and thanks for your response !

Back