What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Edit a Business Card psd?

painter199

kind of a long story but I'll try to make it short.

I have very limited PS skills and trying to recreate a PSD file of a business card made by a good friend who has since unfortunately passed away and I never got around to printing the card she made for me.
I lost the original PSD file on a 650GB hd crash. Including family photos and all. AAAARRRRRRRRGHHHH!

I did find a jpg of the card that I uploaded to a contractors forum just asking what others thought of the design and that's the only copy I can find since it's online.
So I've been trying to recreate it so I can finally get it printed. I'm pretty happy with what I came up with so far but having limited time and PS skills is the problem.

I'm trying to get the faded underlay lines behind the text, like where it says "interior & exterior" and "company name" and "quality service..." if that makes sense.
And also the light shine on the brush logo, I edited it to leave out my personal info.

If anyone can come up with something close to the original I'd really appreciate it!!!

Business Card ORIGINAL.jpg

Attachments

• Business Card WORKING ON.psd
    6.1 MB · Views: 5
I thought there might be more changes needed, hence posted only the JPG. I did not concentrate on either the fonts or font size and colour, because that can be changed any time, besides the fonts used in the original PSD are not installed on my computer.
I think the font size for the contact details should be smaller. After uploading the file here, I realised that some unnecessary layers need to be removed and renamed. Hoping you can manage that. If not, just message and ask for changes.
The PSD is attached.

Attachments

• 1626-After-Business Card WORKING ON.psd
    25.7 MB · Views: 2
I appreciate it. Definitely helps me. It gives me something more to work with.
Yeah I used a glossy button i found online for the background circle, i couldn't find the original she used, though i know it was a glossy button also. Thanks again.

Back