What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Edit a selfie please! 😂

rramjjar

Hello everybody!
I have a picture which I like but when I consume alcohol my damn eyes for some reason gets sleepy 😂 Could someone PLEASE raise my eyelids a little bit or just do something so that my eyes look better?
I would appreciate it so much lol.

Thanks in advance 🙏🏼

27E08050-E958-4E03-A3C6-0929E7513348.jpeg

rramjjar

Thank you! Please post the result here. Will it be in a good quality/resolution or is it better that I post the ”original” trough something else like whatsapp/Instagram or so?
Thanks!

P.S If someone else also wants to help and do their try feel free!

rramjjar

HI @rramjjar
Here is my try at opening your eyes a bit.
However, that will only marginally help with driving ability compared to the root cause issue. :joy:
John Wheeler

View attachment 120284

😂😂😂 Amazing John! This is crazy. Its not perfect I understand what you are saying but its really good! I appreciate it so much and im very thankful, thank you!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼

Anyone else that wants to try? 🙏🏼

Argos

Guru
I think Thebestcpu did already an excellent job using the image provided, so I made a try but experimenting more than I would usually do., just for fun.

27E08050-E958-4E03-A3C6-0929E7513348ff.jpg