What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Edit background

JMase34

I am wondering if anyone would be able to edit a photo for me. It is a picture of my friend dunking a basketball and I want to get rid of the people in the background by maybe having that darker grey wall covering the people and equipment to make it look like it is just a wall and floor with nothing else there except for him. Also could you please make it look like he jumped a little bit higher. And the last thing, if it is possible to make his legs bent a little bit more so it looks like a cooler dunk. If you guys are able to do this for me that would be awesome. Thanks :)

Attachments

• aviary-image-1520503116045.jpeg
    aviary-image-1520503116045.jpeg
    458.2 KB · Views: 0
Or with the wall it could just be the light grey tin wall all the way to the floor. Whichever will look the best

@polarwoc This looks very photoshopped. The background is wonky in places and the players selection is not blended well. There is some soft fuzzy edges at the base of the goal post where the rest is sharp. This all may be due to the lower quality of the original image.

@polarwoc that is a good attempt but maybe it would look more authentic with the original image and just the photoshopped wall without the other edits such as the positioning of the player. But thank you for attempting. Also I will attach a colour pic of the image so to see if that will look better if you don't mind?

Attachments

• 20180310_015524.png
    20180310_015524.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
Here is another attempt with better selection. Do let me know what you would like in the background to look more natural?1231-After-20180310_015524.jpg

I agree, looks much better! I also agree that the you should smooth out the texture in the green wall.

The first one looks great just the texture looks like it's too basic if you know what I mean. If that could be like blended more and maybe a slightly different texture. Sorry for being so picky but I want it to be perfect. you're doing a great job though thank you again you're a saviour @polarwoc

That's perfect can it be a the same brightness as before for a more natural look. Other than that it's perfect

Back