What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Edit images to make it look like Spider-Man is doing stand-up comedy

NatureFriend

Hey all.

Hope you’re doing well.

i will not be using any of these images for commercial use.

i would like you to edit any of the images I am about to post to make it look like Spider-Man is doing stand-up comedy. Use your best judgment for which looks best but preferably it should be an image where Spider-Man is raising at least one hand and maybe that’s where you could insert the microphone. Ideally I want you to put one of the Spidey pics in place of John Mulaney but keep the microphone in that picture. I want the John Mulaney background to remain as is so whether you put one of the Spideys in that pic or move the microphone to one of the Spider-Man pics I still want that background because he’s doing stand-up so he should be indoors.

i have attached all the images and let you decide which combination is the best choice.

I will very much appreciate anyone who can help.

Best regards.

71373527-5950-4150-B927-EBBCB21833A7.jpeg

3A48A226-4E8F-409A-8525-75174F4E9CF3.jpeg

03FFBE16-8408-4A9C-A57A-CF4E224E2024.jpeg

6C4FB7DC-9D28-4DD4-865A-51FCC8B9215F.jpeg

DEDF2B61-8013-486E-B121-FB8E4180DA0E.jpeg

9CFF500A-93D5-4CB7-AEAC-B4D5BFAFFC26.jpeg

I want the John Mulaney background to remain as is so whether you put one of the Spideys in that pic or move the microphone to one of the Spider-Man pics I still want that background because he’s doing stand-up so he should be indoors.
Are you willing to substitute any "stand up comedy" background, or a better image of Spidey than the ones you have posted?

Yes, I am willing to substitute any of tne Spidey images for a pose that is more closer to my request, although I think the flexing one looks like it comes pretty close if you put a microphone in there. I also spent a who,e searching beforemi came up with these because it wasn’t simple to find something thst looks like he could be doing stand-up comedy naturally.

Back