What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Edits to 2 Pictures

PowerhouseMike

Hey everyone!

Is there someone out there that could remove the truck on the left and the people from the first photo and make the garage door look closed on the second photo?

Cant wait to see your magic!

Thanks,
- Mike

Remove Truck.JPGClsoe Garage.JPG

@IamSam Wow man those are amazing. Thank you so much. How long did those take you to work on? and how long have you been photoshoping? The work you guys do never ceases to amaze me!

How long did those take you to work on?
The first image removing the truck I did rather fast......faster than I normally would work. Going against my usual rule not to work too fast. The second I took more time so it turned out better.

I originally dabbled in Ps back in the the late 90's when I was actively working in commercial illustration. I used it on and off over the next few years on many projects but I began transitioning from more traditional mediums to digital about the time CS5 came out in around 2010. It's been a learning experience since.

Back