What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Elementary School PAC - Help! 4 Images - $30 CAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Walker

Price
Hello,

I am the Fundraising Coordinator on the Parents Advisory Council at my daughter's school. We are working on a Courtyard Expansion and had a few local artists paint us some great murals. We're pretty excited to keep moving forward with the project.

We were given these stencils for use in projects around the school. We will be using the four animals as Team Mascots on School Spirit Days.

We are looking for somebody to edit the four images in this PDF into separate Vector Images. They need to be suitable for use in various forms of media, including printing, for school projects. We will also need them coloured in. The file wcART is an example of Traditional West Coast Native American art. The images would also need to have transparent backgrounds.

Green Team: Wolves
Red Team: Salmon
Black Team: Bears
Blue Team: Orcas

The team colours listed do not need to be incorporated into the animals. Ideally, the animals would be coloured in the traditional West Coast style. Some of the examples show turquoise in addition to the traditional red, white and black. If the artist wanted they could incorporate the team colours. Free use of Creative License encouraged. These are the only images we have, Hopefully, whoever takes on this project can work with them.

Again, I am a parent. We do not have money allocated for this project. It was not specified in the original budget approved by the school board. This expense will be coming directly from my pocket and will be a donation to the school. I see photo edits going for 5-10 dollars. I imagine something like this would be priced similarly. There are four Images, split to 7.50 each is 30 dollars CAD via eTransfer (Canada) or PayPal (Intl.) TBD.

Deadline: A week or so. Flexible.

Let me know if you can help.

Link to Courtyard Expansion pictures:

wcART.jpg

Attachments

• 4housesnimals (1).pdf
    617 KB · Views: 18
this sample ? if yes, it just need coloring
View attachment 124632
I would imagine creating Pathways over the outlines for scalable vector images. Smooth them out and colour in according to the examples. It would be nice to have the outlines as well as the coloured designs. Also for the line thickness of each to match. But, I'm no Photoshop Guru. That is my rudimentary PS knowledge.

I would imagine creating Pathways over the outlines for scalable vector images. Smooth them out and colour in according to the examples. It would be nice to have the outlines as well as the coloured designs. Also for the line thickness of each to match. But, I'm no Photoshop Guru. That is my rudimentary PS knowledge.
im not sure, but hope this right,
wolf.jpg

I think traditional colours would look better. But this looks promising. Matching line thickness for all four designs. The line thickness of the wolf looks good. It may be harder to work on the bear and whale. There is another person working on it if you aren't quite sure what we're looking for. I wouldn't want you to lose any time on this.

I think traditional colours would look better. But this looks promising. Matching line thickness for all four designs. The line thickness of the wolf looks good. It may be harder to work on the bear and whale. There is another person working on it if you aren't quite sure what we're looking for. I wouldn't want you to lose any time on this.
thanks for the response, I won't continue, if anyone is working on it, but who is it? no one else commented on this post besides me, so I tried to make it, I hope you get what you need :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back