What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Enlarge Images.

Ipreferdeadpeople

I have two images that I found online that I LOVE, I've searched for them everywhere, with no luck. The photoshop/printing places I have called say "if it is low res then I am SOL". I am wanting the images as framed art on my wall so I need them to be enlarged as much as I can. If anyone thinks it is something they could help with, I would really appreciate it. The images are a little 'different' so I can't find anything like it. Thanks!! PS I know I probably sound like a moron. I have no idea what I am doing. I admit that now so I don't disappoint you lol.

IMG_2108.jpg

inna_bw_62_by_boneskine (1) (1).jpg

[ iLLuSioN ]

Power User
I am trying to print them as close to 24x36 or even 30x40. What size are these? Thank you so much!!
Do you mean in or cm?
1)
24x36in@100ppi
or
24x36cm@254ppi

2)
30x44,963in@53,733ppi
or
30x44,96cm@136,483ppi

The pictures shown here could be blown-up further, but the quality would not change.