What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Enlarge to A3

Robertdlea

Hi all.

I need to make some photos to A3 size of some pictures of my travels. Im not even sure this can be done or if the pixelation can be fixed?? I have posted the pictures below. .. i would very very greatful if you could edit this for me.

Many thanks

Rob

FB_IMG_1591778602622.jpg

Mod edit: One image per request, thanks.

If you have the original image as suggested by [iLLuSionN] that would be best. Given your original statement about the pixel limitations, maybe that is not available.
My try without a better picture was done as follows
0) Ran through Topaz JPEG to Raw to remove some JPEG artifacts
1) rotate image to make level and perform a content aware fill
2) create canvas to A3 size and fill in clouds at top to match canvas
3) Run through Topaz GigaPixel AI for enlarging to get to 150 px/inch. For that size print this may be adequate and was a tradeoff of resolution vs either a more blurry image or having the AI create too much false detail

I did not play with tone etc so its as is yet could make other changes if desired (better original would be the best answer through)
Hope this is of some help
John Wheeler

ADDED EDIT: Changed image to remove false extra words on building on far right

Re-size-to-A3-and-filled-2.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmm, found to many artifacts created by the Content Aware Fill in some areas so cropped them out and kept the A3 size.
That's the best I think I can do
John Wheeler

Resize-to-A3-resized-and-filled-enlarged-3.jpg

Back