What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Event Flyer feedback welcome :-)

DupreeStudios

Hi everyone this is a flyer I am working on for work and just wanted to see what you guys and gals thought, I am kind of out of ideas as to what else I can do to make it better. it is 8.5 x 11 Thanks for looking
.LB Chevrolet Cruise In Flyer.jpg

I would personally not put the text that is in the boxes in caps, such as AUGUST 4TH and ALL MAKES WELCOME, etc. You can make it stand out by changing the font colors or even the font itself to a more interesting font.

Otherwise, it looks fine! Nice job :)

1. Make "CRUISE IN" Italics.
2. Move the location, address and contact info up into the white box, and move the food stuff down to the bottom.
3. Move the "FREE" signs to the bottom as well (they're blocking the cars up there), and make them a bright color with a black stroke.

Looking at the flyer, I do not know what you are advertising beside the dealership itself. Meaning, if this is a special event, I have no idea what it is.

Back