What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Experienced photographer with questions

winterludes

Experienced photographer with moderate photoshop skills that lag behind his photographic abilities

I'm better in the darkroom, though I have come to prefer the digital process because it's less "stabbing in the dark" with lots more control, and the best part is once you edit an image, the editing is done, and you can make prints from there, you don't have to start all over to make more prints. I keep learning more and more, but I've got lots to learn to get my prints to be what I consider "master" quality like my darkroom prints.

I've got a question, which is why I signed up. Hope you gurus can help.

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Please, feel free to ask any Ps related questions you have in the appropriate sub forum. Good luck and we're glad to have you on board.

winterludes

Thank You! I'm actually trying to post a question right now, have kept retrying all night but keep getting a server error that it's not possible right now. Not sure what's going on there because I can post here.

winterludes

Thanks! I should have thought of that. I just posted the image link, which wound up being displayed as an image anyways.

Super helpful!

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Hold on...............I found your problem. The thread has now been posted.