What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exploding Planet

hershy314

Guru
Searching around youtube to find tutorials to learn something new and came across a tut for making an exploding planet. Tried it and it was real simple. Anyway here it is.

deadplanet.jpg

also sometime around the summer, like June or July I will be attending The Art Institute Online for graphic design. That is if I can actually draw some what good again. I know it's mainly computer generated stuff now, but having the ability to draw might be beneficial. So that means my current schooling and career choice is going to get dropped. Rather do something I have a passion for and something that I will enjoy doing.

iDad

Guru
Very cool, You found your inspiration

iDad

Guru
There ya go, try giving that water a more yellowish glow to match.The inkwell is refillable. ;)

iDad

Guru
Very cool, adding a ripple effect to the reflection and even an oblong shape to it my may be good touch.maybe even reducing opacity a bit more?

IamSam

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Your exploding sun is nice!

hershy said:
I will be attending The Art Institute Online for graphic design. That is if I can actually draw some what good again. I know it's mainly computer generated stuff now, but having the ability to draw might be beneficial. So that means my current schooling and career choice is going to get dropped. Rather do something I have a passion for and something that I will enjoy doing.

What current education and career are you dropping?

hershy314

Guru
Your exploding sun is nice!

What current education and career are you dropping?

Thanks
my current education is from University of Phoenix Online and the previous career choice was Information Technology. Sure that would of been more money, but I rather do something that I will enjoy rather than do something that is just another job.