What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Export as jpeg producing huge file

Rarooranya

So I'm close to tearing my hair out!
I've been working on retouching photos for the past few weeks and I've gone to start exporting them all for web (website, social media etc) and the files that are being exported are huge (as in hundreds of MB) I've retouched countless photos before taken on the same camera using the same settings and never had a problem but for some reason I can't get these to work. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated because I'm already running a few weeks late with the project.

The psd file itself is about 130MB so it's too big to post here but I've worked with bigger psd files without problem so I'm hoping theres some little trick that I'm missing that'll solve everything.
Thanks in advance. :)

I would like to know the size of the image
type 1920x1080 px
or 1024x768 px
etc. etc

Guys, I saw that many of you downloaded the script
and no one thanked me
I can't find this right.

Guys, I saw that many of you downloaded the script
and no one thanked me
I can't find this right.
@PRESTON It maybe best to not expect acknowledgement of any kind, though it would be a nice feeling to get it as a means of saying thanks. Lots of us post our output here after working for several hours. As long as we do not have any expectation, it would not affect us if the gratitude comes or not. Besides, it maybe users of the WWW (need not necessarily be from this forum only) that have downloaded your file - it is publicly accessible.
Just my two cents.

I understand that no recognition can be recognized
unfortunately I don't find it right
we take time to give everyone something of ours
a thank you costs nothing
even I like it might be enough

anyway thanks for your intervention

@PRESTON - I don't ordinarily use scripts. But thank you for taking the time to answer the query and provide a solution. You make this forum a valuable place for all seeking help and providing help. And I say this with all sincerity. 👍
- Jeff

JeffK
This is the right spirit that gives me the strength to continue to help others

thanks to you for taking the time
to my cause

Back