What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Export Preset Panel Shows no Presets

Jillkm

I have created a few hundred pattern presets. My son is going to help me with some graphics work so I want to send him all my patterns to work with. I went to the Export Presets Panel and it is empty. Doesn't have any of my patterns or brushes over the years. I thought I could get around this by going to the Patterns dropdown panel and exporting from there. It does show a few of my custom patterns, but only about 20% of them. If I go into the presets folder none of my custom presets are there. Is there a way to fix this? Using current PS CC version 2021.

Jill

Jillkm

I didn't figure out how to get my Export Panel to show my presets. When I tried to export Adobe wouldn't let me save in the presets folder, so I tried to save them to a new folder on my desktop. That didn't work and then I thought I would leave it with the file name "Untitled Pattern" that had defaulted when I went to save them. That worked. I double clicked the pat file just to check and it showed up in Photoshop. So seems as long as I leave the file name alone, it will save it. Would still like to know how to get my Export Panel to show all my graphic presets.

Jill