What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Exporting File Info of Multiple Documents HELP!!!

Lynny

I need to find a way to export the file info frrom many images back to a word or excel file. Does anyone know how to do it.

I can't even get the information out of one image file without the old copy and paste one field at a time, and have several hundred to do.

Just to clarify, the info I need is when you rightclick on the title bar and choose file info, and choose "description" then akk the fields on the right.

Any Ideas.?

SOunds like you may need a Script to do that job fully, but to get a single xmp file per image simply go to the 'Advanced' option and hit the 'Save' command, though the only option given is to save as an .xmp file, but all it really is is .xml content, so rename the extension to an .xml file and open in an editor of choice.

heathrowe

I'm finding this really hard. The programmes I have tried all get the camera data, but not the copyright info desciption of the image, keywords etc.

Back