What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Eye fix.

Subotai

Premium Member
As you can see, one of my eye is looking at a different direction. - It's Lazy Eye.
Would you fix it so I can look straight?

IMG_20200908_190203.jpg

Subotai

Premium Member
But you got that dimple perfectly centered. It's a dying art.
You got style - keep it up! :cheesygrin:
- Jeff

By the way, can something be done to adjust the horrible sleeves too?
Such nice photo, ruined because of it. 🤔

JeffK

Guru
Hi Subotai -
Not completely sure how you wanted the sleeves altered. So went in and corrected the flapping sleeve on the lower arm, and softened up the folds on both arms.
I didn't want to flatten out the sleeves entirely since that - to me - wouldn't be realistic.
Someone else might jump in with additional "fabric" experience and take it a bit further.
Hope this gets you closer to what you want and need.
Thanks for your patience.
- Jeff
lazy eye repair with tie straighten and folds softened.jpg

Subotai

Premium Member
Hi Subotai -
Not completely sure how you wanted the sleeves altered. So went in and corrected the flapping sleeve on the lower arm, and softened up the folds on both arms.
I didn't want to flatten out the sleeves entirely since that - to me - wouldn't be realistic.
Someone else might jump in with additional "fabric" experience and take it a bit further.
Hope this gets you closer to what you want and need.
Thanks for your patience.
- Jeff

Hi Jeff,

Many thanks for your effort.
I was thinking of shortening the arm of the white shirt under the jacket. As you see it is much more out then it supposed to be.
Although If you don't spot something irregular, it wouldn't need to be fixed anyway.