What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

F22 Raptor Quick Painting Would love comments

Zeealex

Retired Forum Moderator
i decided to sit down and draw out an F22 while i was waiting for some inspiration, it actually turned out alright for something that started as a quick sketch.

if you step back or zoom the image out it looks A LOT better ;)

F22handrawn.jpg

i would love to know what you think!

I ask because i know it came from this photo.
f22_raptor_lockheedmartin.jpg

both, got the basic outline (silhouette) of it and then filled it in free hand.

Cool, i only ask as i love all things flight.

ah! you are a flight lover?! sweet i want to join the air force after college :p that's IF they let me in

You should look at joining the RAF Air Cadets then I did that from about the age of 13 to when I went to Uni it was really good fun even got to fly planes and helicopters ok not anything great like landing or taking off but we got to fly them in the sky for a few miniutes.

Also looks good on uni applications and if you want a future career.

thanks i'll take a snoop see what's out there, but at the moment it doesn't look like a promising career for me, they've cut something like 40,000 jobs. but i would like to get up and fly a Panvia Tornado or something better i don't fancy flying Helos though, just something about them, eeeugh!

suppose i could just stick with flight sims :p

Back