What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

face-book timeline help! (Please Hurry.)

mattattack347

Power User
I would like it to have this image theme! But without the credits and adding more awesomeness! I am Sure one of you epic Photoshop wizards can pull this off! And please no trolling:shocked:
http:/ /2.bp.blogspot.com/-TX7QKZWfsIs/TuECKhGZ_5I/AAAAAAAAAYM/OIt3_HwdZEI/s1600/naruto-shippuden-large.jpg
I added one space between the 2 slashes to begin with because I can't post links yet.

I don't mean to be rude, but what Am i suppose to do about my picture?
I mean my avatar.
If possible I would like someone to make it based off of animations, Such as naruto, or any other anime.
But, I am no good at that stuff.

I would like it to have this image theme! But without the credits and adding more awesomeness! I am Sure one of you epic Photoshop wizards can pull this off! And please no trolling:shocked:

I dont get what you mean your description is not very clear people responded 20 days ago and no response from you untilo now.

You never said it was for an avatar your image is way to large for it.
And you never said anything about animating it

Really how do you expect a still image like that to be animated other than maybe glowing eyes etc.

I am not saying animate it.
I am simply saying something like a mask to select the characters.
Change the bg (Background.)
And Grab one of the characters faces and save him / her separately so I can use him / her as my face book profile image.
And so I can use the other for my timeline wall.
Or something like this would be good. :D
Thank you very much, I am very happy that you replied so fast!
Thank you for any photo shopping that you do for me!

Back