What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Face edit

Rony

I need your service to edit this picture.
I hope you can fix as much details as you can such as teeth, nose, glasses clean up, and that black dot under the eyebrow and maybe more if you find necessary.
Thank you very much this means a lot to me :D

0ce2fa54-04c4-4666-84ac-c4ba363249ce.jpg

JeffK

Guru
I took a try at it - the color casts were quite a challenge. Did the best I could for now - may jump back in later.
Repaired the gap in your teeth, brightened you eyes, removed the birthmark underneath your eyebrow, removed the glare in your eyeglass lens.
Someone else might take a try now that I've posted. :cheesygrin:
- Jeff
portrait edited.jpg

JeffK

Guru
Thanks for the touch-up @Argos. Sometimes I know what I want to do but not sure how to get there.
Appreciate the visuals and the lessons! :D:thumbsup:
- Jeff

Argos

Guru
You did it right, you did all the op requested, without specifics from the op what I did maybe it's not the op wants ;)

thebestcpu

Guru
So going with a theme, I gave a little more work on teeth, lips, jaw based on @Argos work which was based on @JeffK work.
Subtle changes and just went by feel and not sure it was an actual improvement yet giving it a go. Mostly adding some symmetry with face and a small amount of thinning.
John Wheeler

portrait-editedf-plus-teeth-liquify.jpg