What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Face swap Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

breakawaybolt

Price
I absolutely loved the work bjornlieb did for me on my last little project and hoping he takes on this next one .

Same faces as last time ( Mini Me gets the guy with no sunglasses and the guy with the sunglasses gets to be Dr Evil )

I have quite a few of these little projects floating around in my head so there is plenty of work for bjornlieb or anyone who wants it

I would like the end result to be able to be printed out and looking nice at 8x10 or even bigger but I don’t know if that’s possible . I know the quality of my photos to work with isn’t so great so you tell me the best that can be done with it .

These will be used all month long in October for Halloween to get people laughing and to boost morale at work .

Thanks in advance for the help :)

The fee would be $10

263E54A8-EDF1-40D5-B58A-43D156907354.jpeg

71C6CCCA-9817-4596-9139-93B50E1FF5E1.jpeg

54CBA836-9050-48D5-B601-A956A14F960C.jpeg

breakawaybolt

bjornlieb’s picture is exactly what I was after and is perfect . I’ll be using his as they both do look better bald.

They both look amazing . You guys do incredible work.

Thank you so much for all the help .

Status
Not open for further replies.