What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Face swap

CDK2020

Is anyone able to swap my face onto the performer's face? I can provide more/different photos if needed.

Thank you!!!

29087685_381840188892483_7867625383208681472_n.jpg

20180218_200243.jpg

Also if someone does this one well and is willing to do one more of these for me I am willing to pay for it.

Go ahead and post it in the Paid Requests section when you're ready. Plenty of talent here that can help you out.

I was thinking of waiting to see who does the free request well then contacting them directly about the second paid portion, is that allowed?
It's not the way we would recommend doing it, but if you can work it out in private that's fine. If you post in the proper forum following the guidelines, we can help settle any potential issues for both sides. We can't offer any such help if it's done privately.

I made an attempt using the new pictures and tried to emulate the same light of the original. It was a little bit crazy but fun... XD

My try.

View attachment 89943

Cheers!
It looks so good! Thank you lots!!

It's not the way we would recommend doing it, but if you can work it out in private that's fine. If you post in the proper forum following the guidelines, we can help settle any potential issues for both sides. We can't offer any such help if it's done privately.
I will make a separate post then!

Back