What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Faded sepia picture restore

RogW

Is it possible to restore almost faded sepia photo to be viewable? I would be very grateful for any improvement. Than you Roger

Family Child Grocers.jpg

Ran i thru some quick adjustments - also processed it thru Gigapixel to bring up the size and the details.
Needs a lot of clean up if possible.
Others may jump in with more detailed edits...

Family Child Grocers edited.jpg

I am very unhappy with my efforts but I have enough time in it that I'm going to post anyway. Way over worked... or not enough to work with... or both:(

> What is that shape between 'CHILD' and 'Co' ? An ampersand of some sort? <

Family Child Grocers_14.jpg

Last edited:
I am very unhappy with my efforts but I have enough time in it that I'm going to post anyway. Way over worked... or not enough to work with... or both:(

> What is that shape between 'CHILD' and 'Co' ? An ampersand of some sort? <

View attachment 125040
I AM PLEASED TO BE ABLE TO SEE CONTENT. GUESSING THE AMPERSAND AND NAME WERE PROBABLY IN A DIFFERENT COLOUR. APPRECIATE ALL THE HARD WORK -ROGER

10 Cent Cigars? How do I travel back in time to 1815? Importantly, how do I transport stuff from that era to today?

Back