What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Paid Faded trailer sticker $10

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vin H

Price
I'm trying to register a trailer and the sticker is very hard to read in a picture. You can kind of make it out in person. What I'm looking for is the text to be readable, and ensure that the trailer has an empty weight showing. That should be 1,300 lbs from other documentation I have.

IMG_6321.jpeg

JeffK

Guru
There really isn't enough information there to bring back details....

thebestcpu

Guru
Hi @Vin H
With both images I can make out quite a bit yet the GVWR is not clear enough for registration purposes.
If you have clear title to this trailer, you should also have the VIN number.
If you have the VIN number, you can call the manufacturer for a replacement sticker probably for a very small fee.
Is there anything else that you need?
John Wheeler

thebestcpu

Guru
Additional note, there is enough detail to show its place or origin e.g. the manufacturer and the manufacturers address.
I cannot make out a Vin number yet that should be on the bill of sale.
Is any of that of interest for your request?
John Wheeler

Vin H

Additional note, there is enough detail to show its place or origin e.g. the manufacturer and the manufacturers address.
I cannot make out a Vin number yet that should be on the bill of sale.
Is any of that of interest for your request?
John Wheeler
So the trailer comes from a state that didn’t require a title. I have the vin on the bill of sale. My state is looking to see an unladen weight less than 3000lbs.

The State of Maine does not title trailer with an unladen weight of 3000 lbs or less. Unladen
weight is the empty weight of the trailer by itself. I would ask the purchaser to take a photo of
VIN label which also contains the net (empty) weight of the trailer. If the net is 3000 lbs or les:
then we can proceed with the transaction. If the net weight is more that 3000 lbs, we are looki
for a Maine title. Thank you.”
That’s the quote from my state when I tried sending the paperwork in.

thebestcpu

Guru
I cannot make out any number that is curb weight in the document. Just GVWR and GAWR whcih does not help.
It may be there yet too hard to see. Also, I really doubt that the "enhanced" version of the image would be accepted for registration.
So I doubt you would want to pay for what I got.
Best option is to request a new plate from the manufacturer if no one can make a readable version for you.
Just my opinion
John Wheeler

Maduke

Too bad they didn't use the same letters as "This vehicle conforms to all applicable..." that part came through nice and clear.
Sorry I could not read any of the important stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.