What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Feedback on a logo

stufflol

Power User
Capture (2).PNG

Just created this logo for a Vietnam travel company, does it look ok? ( before I send it to them )
any feedback is appreciated :)

( Colour choice is due to the website theme )

Last edited:
looks fab but the red lines havent been lined up (no pun intended) you might want to take a look.

^ Na, them ain't fuzzy.

Nice concept design, nice choice of colors, and font.

I like it. I'd make the text black though as it'll stand out a bit more. Gray and Red doesn't go very well together.

Thanks for the feedback, I agree that black is better, but its the colours of the website :p

Thanks for the feedback, I agree that black is better, but its the colours of the website :p

How about a black drop shadow (or dark grey if that is the color of the font and airplane; can't quite discern. jeez I need new glasses) then or make the letters larger or a more distinctive font. They look so separate from the logo itself.

I was going to say that you should choose a yellow/red combination since that's the color of the Vietnam flag, but I just realized you already gave a reason for your color choice. It looks great, though the tagline looks a tad out of place for some reason I can't put my finger on.

Back