What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filter real-time preview

Rick Miller

To achieve a real-time preview of a filter effect in the proxy preview area of a filter's dialog box, hold the Alt/Option key while dragging a slider.

Rick

Hi Rick, Thanks for the tip, as if I know what I'm doing. hee hee

How was your weekend in Santa Barbara. Did you get some good pics to share?
Joy :perfect: (In the neighborhood of SB County)

Hey Joy, good to hear from you.

Hi Rick, Thanks for the tip, as if I know what I'm doing
As Photoshop is constantly evolving, the education never stops. We're all learning the program -that's why we're here (besides the good humor).

How was your weekend in Santa Barbara.
It was cool, thanks for asking. I went to the Irish Festival with my mom, my sis, and a friend - even wore my kilt. Although my sister says I go out of my way to find an opportunity to wear it. :D

Did you get some good pics to share?
For the most part we watched the Irish/Celtic dancing (my friend calls them the hoppy-skippy-jumpy girls!) and because we were right by a large pole, didn't get a chance to take any really good pics. I do have a pic of me in my kilt though.

(In the neighborhood of SB County)
Well then, we'll have to meet up next time I go up there. My aunt and uncle live in Santa Barbara, as well, my mom and oldest sister work there.

Cheers.

Rick Wrote:
I do have a pic of me in my kilt though
Joy Ans:
Ok, ready and waiting for those kilt pics. My daughter and friends go to Renaissance Festivals locally and around Calif so I am familar with Kilt, ( most of the men wear them) very much fun.

I used to live in SB (Montecito), I rem the weekend you went, the weather was wonderful. It's a beautiful area. Where I live now, Los Olivos, is more focused on wine producing and farming, only about 900 ppl but I like. Next time you are up, allow time for some winery tours!!! I know some good ones.
Joy

Back