What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Filtering colour casts/tints

efiste2

I have been asked by a friend to create some pictures he can sign for people. The only issue is that the pics I have to work with are screen captures from video player app called VLC, and the pics have a terrible colour casting which varies across the width of the shot as seen below.

My intention with the help of you guys is to balance the colour casts out (if possible) to create a more vibrant and balanced picture. I know its a poor one to start with but any improvements would be a real bonus.

The biggest issue is the red colour cast on the left and the green cast on the right really ruins the capture

I have PS CS3 Extended installed on my PC, so any help you can offer me would be very much appreciated.

ao3.jpg