What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First BW Efforts

Firemoon

This is one of my first B&W efforts. Again, looks MUCH better as a print, especially on that Baryt paper

Attachments

• Wiesbaden BW Shopper 2.jpg
    Wiesbaden BW Shopper 2.jpg
    256.2 KB · Views: 3
  • Wiesbaden BW Shopper.jpg
    Wiesbaden BW Shopper.jpg
    231.3 KB · Views: 3
I love this kind of photography it is far mor pleasing to me than a posed model However if I was to take that to print then I would work on it a bit more please note I said If I was going to lol that is the great thing about photography it is Art and Art is anything to the individual person. So what would I change then not much I would try and focus on the subject more and get rid of some of the distracting elements for example.
Wiesbaden BW Shopper edited.jpg
I also flipped it so your eyes landed on the man and not the shop display manekins.

It´s weird but even a pretty bad or uninteresting photo often turns-out good after being transformed in to BW. I always had a soft spot for it but very seldom actually do... can´t understand why really.

You should check out Silver Effects Pro.
It makes stunning black and whites from everyday shots.

Back