What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First edit muck around. Cod Mw3

Bossramsay15

I just wanted to give it ago the whole "editting" 1 Render didnt turn out very good 2 Audio is terrible i quickly chucked in a random song i stuffed audio up, This video is a First time try!. Does anyone think this is OK. Im going to make a proper Edit, With Bullets audio effects Ect. This one Again is First time. And Yeah :D

im not a fan of all the sparkles fx used it makes it really hard to watch esp being COD you might wanna go for more of a gritty look than that it looks like i was watching a girls cartoon

Lol i have also thought that. Idk i was just testing those effects. I just Manily doing Target Lock on and Brightness and Contrast and just some other stuff. More simple better to watch thank you for your reply

Back