What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Illustrator Logo

bahamafotoshoppe

Fictional Illustrator Drawing of Logo for Sweet Tooth Inc. First time i ever used Illustrator to draw something. Of course i couloured the item in Photoshop where the text at the top is done also but i think i'm getting better in all areas of graphic design. Just need to conquer sound booth and after effects LOL.

11j3uhs.jpg

And This one's just a Photoshop bored moment thingy i did.

bfkmdd.jpg

Attachments

• 11j3uhs.jpg
    11j3uhs.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 1
Not bad. Though the pic spoiled the quality and sleekness of the vector design for me. Nothing to be a biggy. It's a nice first attempt. ;)

What is the graphic supposed to be underneath the Sweet Tooth text? You might find Adobe Illustrator Classroom In A Book very helpful. It was one of the first books I bought and since then, I'm hooked on all the Adobe Application books. Very thorough resources to have.

Am I seeing this right and that is a mouth with it's tongue out with a piece of wrapped candy on it? Sorry, but the design is a bit hard to remember and associate with the name.

Back