What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

First Photo Manipulation!

:perfect: :D Hi freedomtribenw, and welcome!
Nice job with the textures and coloring! I'm new to PS myself and just love it! You will become addicted to it in short order. ;)
---Maya

Thanks Sunsprite!! I have been so much wanting to learn how to do stuff like this and finally found a great tut and kind of had a breakthrough!! I can't wait to learn more!!!

Hi freedomtribenw and welcome to the board! :)

Nice "first" manipulation in PS! :}

Yes, this program is highly addictive so be prepared to give up every spare moment to its workings! :D

Enjoy!

Excellent job, i like that very much. Poor guitar. :{

Hey?... how about pulling one or 2 of the bridge pegs out and removing a couple strings? ;)

:perfect: Sweet Job!

AlthoughI must say it saddens me to see that poor guitar end up that way me being a guitar player and all. ;)

I have a Fender Stratocaster Sliver Anniversary Addition, Yamaha FG-312 12 String and used to own a Les Paul Custom Delux guitar as well but sold it.

SO even though I praise your talent couldn't you have picked on the drums? :rofl:

Take car....Keep up the great work. :}

Back