What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific First photo

dnikolas1993

So guys here is the photo of my and my wife's first date (sort of) and since she is still back in greece and in a few days I am travelling to here and we ll come back to where we will be living together.
So 26th of October is our anniversary (with regard on when we decided to be together) but I missed that since I was away. But we celebrate every 26th.
So I was thinking since its the 1st 26th in 3 months that we are going to celebrate to present a gift of this photo in a locket or something.

Now I don't know what I want you to do with it but I hope that you come up with something thoughtful.. I've seen a lot of creativity here!
Since I have made 2 more requests recently enough I don't know if I would get a lot of help BUT IF YOU HELP I WILL BE THANKFUL!

So here is the photo I leave it to you care!
20170630_123757.jpg

fredfish

Guru
Really nice "Studio" shot Chris

Cheers

John