What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Fix my eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Megty

Can someone fix my eyes so they look open (they are partially closed)? Thank you!!

1A9130C4-8E51-476C-A692-62223B9064F8.jpeg

Best way to do this is having another image of you with your eyes open so we can copy from one to the other.
Without the reference image, it's a bit of a guess. Used some AI and cloning to do this one:

christmas eyes.jpg

Last edited:
Best way to do this is having another image of you with your eyes open so we can copy from one to the other.
Without the reference image, it's a bit of a guess. Used some AI and cloning to do this one:

View attachment 126659
Thank you that is better. I’ll include a picture from the previous year. I appreciate the help!

05417F8F-F642-4247-8E02-CD250312D116.jpeg

Hi @Megty
Getting eyes right is always tough for me so not totally satisfied with the results. If I zoom in a ways they look photoshopped. Further back it may be OK. Hopefully another forum member will jump in and leverage last years picture with better results.
The picture from last year was helpful yet the image size was lower resolution and also highly compressed so hard to match up with this years image.
Great family picture and tradition.
I hope you like the attempt.
John Wheeler

Open-the-eyes-final.jpg

I made a try but maybe I had to touch too much to make it work, the quality on the second image is too low to use without adjustment first.
I touched up the eyes so it would look at the camera but I didn't want to touch them too much more and I think I get short.
I also made some extra adjustments like removing the lights that I found too distracting.

1f.jpg

Last edited:
Hi @Megty
Getting eyes right is always tough for me so not totally satisfied with the results. If I zoom in a ways they look photoshopped. Further back it may be OK. Hopefully another forum member will jump in and leverage last years picture with better results.
The picture from last year was helpful yet the image size was lower resolution and also highly compressed so hard to match up with this years image.
John Wheeler

View attachment 126669
It’s great thank you so much!

I have another one that I could use some help with. Clearly this is a constant problem for me! Haha

Hi @Megty
John Wheeler

View attachment 126669
Thank you so much!!

Hi @Megty and your welcome.
If you need another picture edited in the free forum, turns out forum rules require you to start another post in the Free Forum. I am sure the moderator would come along and let you know yet this will get you going on the second image faster by just taking that step without waiting for the moderator.
FYI
John Wheeler

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back