What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Fix Posture

szmidi

Apologies for the super small image size in advance. Still tracking down the original.

Also apologies in advance for not having a go myself. I can do a few things but have no idea how I would replace/blend the background leaves/lights once I made the adjustments.

My partner hates how the cut of the dress and her shoulder and her neck have all just come together at a horrible angle to make her back look very hunched. I was thinking to essentially remove the circled area completely then try and work on straightening the back of her neck.

At this stage we aren't looking to print this, I believe she is just using it for social media.

Thank you all in advance.

370328340_684025506454524_2850368214898036258_n.jpg

370328340_684025506454524_2850368214898036258_n - Copy.jpg

Hi @szmidi
Great picture of the two of you. Unfortunate you don't have the original.
It was hard for me to know exactly what would look "good" so just gave it a shot.
Hope you like the results
John Wheeler

Fix-Posture-adj.jpg

Thanks you legends! @Rich54 your adjustments got the seal of approval for public posting 🤣 but they are each great edits. If anything else is a hassle I think I can massage things a bit from what you've done so far. Love your work. I'll sing out if we find the original and want to have an edit in higher resolution for printing, etc

Back