What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Fix undereye circles #2

Did my best with cosmetics including removing the blown out shine spots on the bride's face. Also did the same with the groom
Did an overall color adjustment to provide some depth.
Image below is for display here - the edit to the original size is below that.

bride retouch downsized.jpg

Original file size with edits -

Did my best with cosmetics including removing the blown out shine spots on the bride's face. Also did the same with the groom
Did an overall color adjustment to provide some depth.
Image below is for display here - the edit to the original size is below that.

View attachment 123647

Original file size with edits -

This is so pretty, thank you very much!!!

This is so pretty, thank you very much!!!

Hey Jeff! I tried uploading this to artifact uprising but it isn't working, perhaps because the file is too large? That's just a guess. Do you mind transferring again? Or let me know the safest way to make it smaller! Has to be smaller than 25 mb.

Hey Jeff! I tried uploading this to artifact uprising but it isn't working, perhaps because the file is too large? That's just a guess. Do you mind transferring again? Or let me know the safest way to make it smaller! Has to be smaller than 25 mb.
It's about 27 mb so just over the limit. Can you tell me what size this will be printed? This way I can resize the image to the right specification...

It's about 27 mb so just over the limit. Can you tell me what size this will be printed? This way I can resize the image to the right specification...
Hi Jeff! Not sure exactly - I am getting a 10x10 book and using this photo on a full bleed page of 4 photos ...so 2.5 x 2.5? It won't be that large a photo!

I slightly resized the image to about 20 X 13 but keeping the same resolution. Now the file is just under 20mb.
Link is below - let me know of any further issues or needs! :)
- Jeff

Back