What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Specific Fix veil please

I worked with this awhile and did my best to use our existing veil. I also don't think you needed your eyes opened more - I just changed the gaze so you're looking at the camera.
Got rid of some of the noise and sharpened a bit.

Here's a version for display here:

wdding veil add edited downsized.jpg

Here's your original size version:

Let me know if you see something I may have missed. :)

- Jeff

I worked with this awhile and did my best to use our existing veil. I also don't think you needed your eyes opened more - I just changed the gaze so you're looking at the camera.
Got rid of some of the noise and sharpened a bit.

Here's a version for display here:

View attachment 123514

Here's your original size version:

Let me know if you see something I may have missed. :)

- Jeff
Thank you this is lovely! I think my right eye (on the left when looking at the photo) looks a little closed, but this still looks a lot better. Thank you so much!

Hi Jeff,
Now that I am putting my book together, I am wondering if the veil could be a little less "poofy" on the left side of the head when you are looking at the photo. So it would look like just a sliver of the veil there versus a very puffy veil. Let me know if that is possible/if that makes sense. If not it's ok! :)

Yes that is absolutely beautiful! Thank you so much!!!

Jeff one last thing - the left eye, for some reason in this version looks a little off. My eye on the left, meaning the right eye. Is it possible it's not as open as in the other version? I could be imagining it! Let me know if it's fixable! If not, that's ok!

Hi Kate -
I hadn't changed the eye from the previous revisions. It had been an issue but we corrected it.
Here's the original edit compared to the REV2 version:

Original where we first noticed it:
1632401020377.png

REV2 version from last night:
1632401093909.png

If I open the eye any more, it will look unbalanced. I've checked both my files and the ones I uploaded.

Take another look and let me know what you think

- Jeff

Hi Kate -
I hadn't changed the eye from the previous revisions. It had been an issue but we corrected it.
Here's the original edit compared to the REV2 version:

Original where we first noticed it:
View attachment 124171

REV2 version from last night:
View attachment 124172

If I open the eye any more, it will look unbalanced. I've checked both my files and the ones I uploaded.

Take another look and let me know what you think

- Jeff

Yes it's very clear there, thank you so much! My eye was playing tricks on me - pun intended! Ha ha!

Thanks for all your help and patience. This looks wonderful!

Yes it's very clear there, thank you so much! My eye was playing tricks on me - pun intended! Ha ha!

Thanks for all your help and patience. This looks wonderful!
Not a problem at all. I had to take a good look myself to make sure! :)

Back