What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flash Catalyst??

I been looking into this software. Has anyone played with this proggy yet? It looks friggin AWESOME!!! Build in Photoshop and import straight into Catalyst to create functionality??? Sounds awesome to me, of course i don't want to come off as a "fanboy" so for now ill just say it looks like it might be a cool piece of software to add as a designers tool...

I haven't played with it yet.... looks interesting though. If you give it a try post up your results/reviews :)

Will do, i am working on a layout right now for a wordspress im getting ready to merge with my forum, im thinking you should be able to use some of the functionality of Catalyst in the layout.. Ill keep ya posted!

I'm currently working on a Wordpress design also, if you find anything useful in there let me know :)

Back