What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Flyer

Raven thaks!

ricib he is the best acoustic guitar player , he playes acoustic the way that a lot of people play electric !
They compare him with : Stevie Rey Vaughan, Jimmi Hendrix !
I cannot stop talking about him .... his life is music and you know what that means..

quote--
AUSTIN MUSIC AWARDS:

The Master Of Ceremonies stepped up to the mic and literally proclaimed, "This next award is for Best Acoustic Guitarist and should perhaps be permanently called "The Monte Montgomery Award", then he announced Monte Montgomery as the winner.
-----
He won 7 yeras in a row.

Watch and listen: http://www.brushyland.com/monte/

Wow...

When the subject line said flyer I expected a little flyer not a "FLYER"
Wow, I really like it, great colors great font great everything..
very nice...
Lasa

How I missed this: thanks lasa, I appreciate your nice words very much. 8))

As a long time woodworker with some good friends who are luthiers, my reaction was what the heck is that guitar made of?!!!

^ Lol, Welles! :rofl:
Did I miss this thread?...guess so. Any way, great job liliy; your just too good at making these sorta things. :} :} :}

Welles good pount! :rofl: As a metter of fact, that guitar is built specialy for Monte
Montgomery by Alvarez model Yairi MMY1 :
Alvarez Guitars is proud to introduce the Alvarez Yairi MMY1, based on Monte Montgomery's DY62C, which he bought in 1987 and has been playing ever since. As the result of his aggressive playing style, Monte has broken the neck of his original guitar four times, causing himself and the Alvarez guitar shop ever-increasing frustration. The new MMY1 features a five-piece laminated neck which won't break, even under the intense stress of a Monte Montgomery performance.

To read more: http://www.montemontgomery.com/pr1.htm
and of corse at Alvarez site .

p?tr??k Thanks!

Oh, I though Welles was making a joke outa the pictures on the guitar, not the wood....guitar made outa pitures [confused]

p?tr??k your thoughts are right, I just knowing Welles interests add more info , since that give me idea to create this flyer!
;)

Yeah, it's just so much darn easier to talk to people verbaly than to spend time reading and typing everything out. I sometimes misread, mispell, or misinterperate stuff that other people or myself write. [honesty]

Back