What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

fonts

bblacj

I downloaded some grafetti fonts and I don't have a clue on how to get them to come up. I double click on the file and all I get is a phrase done in grafetti done in different sizes and that seems just for printing can I get some help with loading fonts I'm using PS7.

You put them in your fonts folder.... Ya know, in control panel.

It would appear that you don't know your way around your computer yet. There's a couple of ways to do this. If you want the fonts in your system fonts, do what Patrick said, or, go to;
c/windows/fonts. If you have a type manager, you can load them there as well, or you can put them in
c/program files/common files/adobe/fonts. If you do it this way though, the fonts will only be available for use with adobe apps (PS, ID,Ill etc) If you use Quark or MS Office and so on, they won't be accessable. If the font came with a read-me, a disclaimer or anything else, don't install that. Just the font. be sure it's a PC font, not a Mac font. Some 'open type' fonts won't distill if you make PDF's.

thanks guys the advice was great kind of a kick in the butt, but when you right you right. I should have known this already.

.... \:/ .....

Back