What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fonts

Nikkie

Power User
Hi everybody,

I've just finished my second attempt to build a website, and although i am
pretty happy with it ther is something not quit right and thats the fonts ,not on all pages but on some they look'"blurred"as i had uploaded them.What did i do wrong?

Nikkie

Nikkie some fonts are designed to look better at their designed sizes and going beyond that size could cause this..... did you use the same font on all of the pages?
another thing is sometimes the image turns out better as a gif rather than a jpg..... is it a gif or jpg?
perhaps in PS you had smooth for this particular word and the others you didn't?........ check your ps file
other than that I am at a loss as to what happened [shhh] and hopefully someone else can shed some light on this
sfm

Thanks sfm

Yes i had to resize the whole page so your suggestion is probably right. All the pages are jpg files i'll try gif the next time..
Thanks.

greetings :)

Nikkie

Resizing will get you every time. Make sure that all the slices, gifs, jpgs are the same size as the original files. I have a bad habit of making a header say 500x100 then rework the gif and change the size to 525x100 but I forget to change that in the html code. Just do a search in your code for any img tag. That will show you where they are and you can verify the sizes that way. Too many things on the plate tends to make me a bit crazy coding since I use a text editor. It has it's drawbacks. :B

Back