What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

For blues lovers ... CD you will not take out from the tray for days..

Wow!

Listened to a couple of the sample clips at the web site you posted and felt like I was hearing Stevie Ray again. Been a long time since I listened to some good ole blues and Nuno definitely has the gift for playing it.

Thanks! ljiljana

You are welcome anepu. I am very glad you like it. ;)
I got my CD last week and I he blow my mind away. Lirycs, voice and soud are amuzing. And the most important his blues doesn't "..make good man feel bad!" rather warm. He sings and play easy, you can feel it comes so naturaly.. no effrots there what so ever! Yes he played with "Double Trouble" in Austin and there is CD of that event as well.
Best love songs I ever heard.
I can highly recommend to any music lover this CD , every song is great and I still can not choose the one I like the best. [innocent] :perfect:

Back