What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Retouch Forehead adjust

MarkCW36

Hi guys, a little while ago this picture was edited here quite nicely already. The eyes weren't on the same height and now they are, which is great.

However, the higher eye was lowered to level with the lower one, which has made the forehead larger in comparison to what it should be. The other way around would've looked better. Could anyone maybe help me out by editing it? So that the face/forehead ratio goes back to normal, make the forehead somewhat smaller?

Thanks in advance and a happy new year ;)

Attachments

• CV.Photo_04.jpg
    CV.Photo_04.jpg
    333.8 KB · Views: 0
Thanks for your try, but sorry, I think I wasn't clear enough! The head is not supposed to shrink, just to move the eyes + eyebrows a bit higher up (which will make the forehead smaller in comparison).

So no need to change the size of the head in any way, just the eyes + eyebrows a bit higher on the face :)

It's tricky because in my opinion if you want to move the eyes higher you need to moe the nose and mouth too but you can moved too much or it will look weird with chin and ears, i tried to get down the hair line a little but i dont think it was enough so i enlarge the all face a little bit too.

CVf.jpg

Back