What's new
Photoshop Gurus Forum

Welcome to Photoshop Gurus forum. Register a free account today to become a member! It's completely free. Once signed in, you'll enjoy an ad-free experience and be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Forms Made in PS CS4 a good idea?

kruser22

I have a web design layout I am working on in Photoshop CS4 and know a little about Dreamweaver. I am not doing the CCS or coding, just the design/layout. I am concerned about the forms. This particular website has a lot of applications, does it make sense for me to lay out the form in Photoshop for them or should I just give my website guys the fields needed and not bother laying it out because they can't use my boxes anyhow? Help please.

I've never made a form in photoshop before but plan to give that a try someday. In the past when I've had to create a general form for a client I've used Emailmeform it's free to try and not bad, fairly customizable with your own logos and CSS style.

Or you may try this code if you don't need anything dynamic per say but something short and simple to get the job done right away.

Emailform

Last edited:

Back